Conway Recording Studios
Conway has hosted a variety of producers, mixers and artists, such as Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Doc Severinsen, Demi Lovato, The Weeknd, Banks, Evanescence, Alicia Keys, Barbra Streisand, The Black Eyed Peas, Blink-182, Britney Spears, Carlos Santana, Christina Aguilera, Dave Matthews Band, Daft Punk, Enrique Iglesias, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Kesha, Kiss, Korn, Lady Gaga, LANY, Mariah Carey, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, No Doubt, Pharrell Williams, Phil Collins, Pink, Prince, Queens of the Stone Age, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seal, Selena Gomez, Stevie Wonder, Daniel Taylor, U2 , Whitney Houston and Mac Miller.
People and awardsEdit
It started in 1972 as an eight track mastering studio, and was later purchased by Buddy and Susan Brundo in 1976. Since then, the studio complex has been rebuilt from the ground up by studio designer and architect Vincent Van Haaff.
Conway's studio perimeter includes a tropical garden area, located in a 54,000-square-foot (5,000 m2) gated complex. This feature makes it harder for paparazzi to photograph and enter the studio and parking area, improving the privacy of higher end artists and music professionals.
- Katy Perry with Snoop Dogg at Conway Recording Studios,Studio C
- Vincent Van Haaff Interview at Conway Recording Studios, part 3 Archived April 27, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Vincent Van Haaff Interview at Conway Recording Studios, part 4 Archived June 25, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Sound On Sound : Secrets of the Mix Engineers with Peter Mokran at Conway Recording Studios, Studio B
- Britney Spears photographed entering the Conway perimeter Archived 2011-07-07 at the Wayback Machine
- Hollywood.tv - Britney Spears walks into Conway Studios
- Hollywood.tv - Britney Spears at Conway Studios