|Look up contour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contour may refer to:
- Contour (linguistics), a phonetic sound
- Pitch contour
- Contour (camera system), a 3D digital camera system
- Contour, the KDE Plasma 4 interface for tablet devices
- Contour line, a curve along which the function has a constant value
- Contour drawing, an artistic technique
- A closed path in the mathematical method of contour integration
- Boundary (topology) of a set
Contours may refer to:
Contouring may refer to:
- The makeup technique contouring
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.