A computer is a programmable machine that receives input, stores and manipulates data, and provides output in a useful format.
Computer may also refer to:
- Computer (magazine), an IEEE Computer Society practitioner-oriented magazine
- Human computer, a person whose job is to perform mathematical calculations
- Computer, a character in the cartoon series Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Personal computer (PC), any computer useful for individuals, and intended to be operated directly by an end user
- OK Computer, a 1997 album by Radiohead
- Analog computer, a special purpose machine for computing trajectories and signal processing
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Computer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.