Columba (521–597) was an Irish prince who evangelised the Picts, and is one of the patron saints of Scotland.
Columba may also refer to:
- Columba (given name), a list of people
Science and technologyEdit
Schools and collegesEdit
- Source Columba, a World War II intelligence operation involving pigeons
- Saint Columba (disambiguation)
- St Columb (disambiguation)
- Colomba (disambiguation)
- Beta Columbae, a constellation
- Columbo (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.