Colleges of Worcester Consortium
The Colleges of Worcester Consortium (COWC) was a non-profit association of 12 colleges and universities located in central Massachusetts. The Consortium claims that it "works cooperatively both to further the missions of the member institutions individually and to advance higher education regionally." It includes both accredited public and private colleges and universities.
In 2013, COWC became the Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts (HECCMA).
The Consortium consists of the following schools:
- Anna Maria College
- Assumption College
- Becker College
- Clark University
- College of the Holy Cross
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Quinsigamond Community College
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Worcester State University