Collectivism may refer to:
- Bureaucratic collectivism, a theory of class society which is used to describe the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin
- Collectivist anarchism, a socialist doctrine in which the workers own and manage the production
- Collectivism and individualism, types of social organization
- Collectivism (art), art which is created by a group of people rather than an individual
- Communitarianism, a political position that emphasizes the importance of the community over the individual or attempts to integrate the two.
- Corporatism, a political ideology in which groups, rather than individuals, are the building blocks of society
- Soviet collectivism, an approach to agriculture, property, and identity in the Soviet Union