Colegio Pestalozzi (also the Colegio Suizo del Perú or German: Schweizer Schule Lima) is a Swiss international school in Miraflores District, Lima, Peru. It serves levels Vorkindergarten (preschool) through Sekundarstufe II (senior high school).
The school first opened in 1943 on leased property at Zela 205, San Isidro, Bosque El Olivar. The school was supposed to open in 1942 but the late arrival of the school's Swiss teacher, Dr. Conrad Huber, hampered by World War II, caused the opening to be delayed.
- "Ubicación." Colegio Pestalozzi. Retrieved on April 25, 2016. "Avenida Ricardo Palma 1450 Urb. Aurora - Miraflores - Lima"
- "Schweizerschule Lima." EAD, Swiss National Library. Retrieved on April 25, 2016.
- "Historia del Colegio Pestalozzi." Colegio Pestalozzi. Retrieved on April 25, 2016.
- "Juan Enrique Pestalozzi (1746 - 1827)." Colegio Pestalozzi. Retrieved on April 25, 2016.
- (in Spanish and German) Colegio Pestalozzi