|Look up col in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COL, CoL or col may refer to:
- Col, Slovenia
- Col, Italy, a frazione in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Veneto, Italy
- The Gaelic name for the village of Coll, Lewis in the Western Isles of Scotland
- Colombia (col is the ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code for Colombia)
- Columbus, Ohio (COL is the three-letter station code for Columbus, Ohio, in the list of Amtrak station codes)
- CoL, City of London
- CoL, City of Leeds
- Caldera OpenLinux, a defunct Linux distribution
- Cost of Living
- City of license in broadcasting
- Col., military rank of Colonel
- Epistle to the Colossians
- Colorado Avalanche, professional ice hockey team based in Denver, Colorado
- Colorado Rockies, professional baseball team based in Denver, Colorado
- Columba (constellation)
- Combined Construction and Operating License for US nuclear power reactor
- Commonwealth of Learning
- COL, Collision signal in Ethernet
- Costa Oriental del Lago, Zulia, Venezuela
- compLexity Gaming, eSports organization
- Col, The Musselman
- Coll (disambiguation)
- Colle (disambiguation)
- Cole (disambiguation)
- Coal (disambiguation)
- All articles with titles beginning with "Col"
- All articles with titles containing "Col"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Col.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.