Codeminion is a video game developer based in Warsaw, Poland. Founded in 2004, Codeminion primarily builds downloadable casual games, with Magic Match being their biggest commercial success to date. Magic Match is now the property of Oberon Games and has spawned several sequels.
|Products||Video games (Casual games)|
- "Codeminion Company Profile on GamersHell". Retrieved 2008-05-15.
- "Codeminion - About Us". Archived from the original on 2008-04-16. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- "Magic Match Details on CasualCharts.com". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- "Oberon Games' Magic Match a Huge Hit; Giggles the Imp - the Next Mario?". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- "Codeminion One Step Closer to a Dream Come True with the Launch of Pteroglider". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- "Magic Match Casts Its Release". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- "StoneLoops! Of Jurassica Now Available and Demo". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- "StoneLoops! and Codeminion: A New Player Has Joined". Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- "Codeminion Releases More information on Saqqarah, Their upcoming Major Project". Retrieved 2008-04-05.[dead link]
- "The search for magical adventures is over! Codeminion releases Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal for PC". Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- StoneLoops! of Jurassica official website
- Ancient Quest of Saqqarah official website
- Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal official website
- Phantasmat official website
|This Polish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|