Cochise was an Apache chief who led an uprising.
Cochise may also refer to:
- "Cochise" (song), a song by Audioslave
- "Cochise", a track from the Mike Oldfield album Guitars
- Cochise (band), a country rock band
- Cochise (album), an album by the band Cochise
- Martín Emilio "Cochise" Rodríguez, Colombian road racing cyclist,
- Cochise County, Arizona, a county in Arizona, United States
- Cochise, Arizona, a town in Cochise County
- Cochise Tradition, an archaeological culture
- Cochise, a fictional gang member in the 1979 film The Warriors
- Cochise, a character in the television series Falling Skies
- Cochise, the spiritual leader of the KERN//FLANDERS cycling team
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cochise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.