|Look up cochino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cochino ("pig") may refer to:
- Cochino, the Cuban name of triggerfish Balistes vetula
- USS Cochino (SS-345) United States Navy submarine named after the triggerfish
- Bahía de Cochinos, Bay of Pigs
- Cayos Cochinos, two small islands on the northern shores of Honduras
- Los Cochinos, comedy album by Cheech and Chong
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cochino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.