Cluedo (also known as Clue) is a murder mystery board game for three to six players.
Cluedo may also refer to the following spin-offs:
- Cluedo (Australian game show)
- Cluedo (UK game show)
- Cluedo: Discover the Secrets, a 2008 board game designed by Hasbro as a modernization of the original Cluedo board game
- List of Cluedo spinoff games, various games based on the Cluedo or Clue brands
- List of Cluedo video games, video games using the Cluedo or Clue brands
- Clue, disambiguation page including variants and spin-offs of Cluedo released under its alternative name/brand, Clue
|This set index page lists media articles associated with the same name, and/or related to the same original work.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.