Cliff Street, Fremantle
Cliff Street is a street in Fremantle, Western Australia. It is the furthest west cross street on High Street, running parallel to Mouat Street. It is also at the south western edge of University of Notre Dame campus buildings. It is part of the Fremantle West End Heritage area, which was established in late 2016.
|North end||Phillimore Street|
|South end||Marine Terrace|
Heritage buildings found along Cliff Street include:
- Former Bank of New South Wales building on the corner of High Street, constructed in 1899.
- Commissariat Buildings, corner of Marine Terrace, built in 1853.
- Fremantle Customs House on the corner of Phillimore Street, built in 1908.
- Hotel Fremantle on the corner of High Street, built in 1899.
- McDonald Smith Building, built in 1895.
- Union Bank building, on the corner of High Street, built in 1889.
- Wilhelmsen House on the corner of Phillimore Street, built in 1902.
- Briana Shepherd (17 November 2016). "WA heritage listing for large chunk of Fremantle's West End". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- "West End, Fremantle - Entered in State Register". Heritage Council of Western Australia. 2017. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- "Heritage Council Curtilage Map P25225-0 West End Fremantle" (PDF). Heritage Council of Western Australia. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
|This Western Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Fremantle-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|