|Industry||Outdoor advertising, advertising|
Sept 9, 2009
|Defunct||January 29, 2013|
|Headquarters||The Lansdowne Building|
London, United Kingdom
Number of employees
The 'Clever Bins' came with A2 sized display panels that were lit up by directional LED beams. The panels came with military standard Riot shielding. Some models of the bin could broadcast messages to nearby mobile devices.
The bins used solar power that, even in cloudy conditions, could charge the units for up to 7 hours of illumination. The level of illumination was regulated depending on the power available.
Clever Bins could also be found outside near London's tube stations, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Manchester, Birmingham City, Tower Bridge London, and locations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Maldives  and Italy.
- "CLEVER BINS LIMITED. Free Companies House Webcheck from Company Check on CLEVER BINS LIMITED, Registered as 06699119". companycheck.co.uk. 18 August 2016. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Clever Bins a trademarked term", Intellectual Property Office, Published 5 May 2009
- "BBC Dragons Den Pitch"BBC Dragons Den Pitch , Broadcast August 2009
- "News". web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 14 March 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2016.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Citizen Space Local". web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2016.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Dragons' Den Clever Bins coming to an Oldham street near you - Manchester Evening News". manchestereveningnews.co.uk. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Solar-powered bins to tackle litter problems - Manchester Evening News". manchestereveningnews.co.uk. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Eco-Business.com - Asia Pacific's Sustainable Business Community". eco-business.com. Archived from the original on 31 October 2014. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Malé to Utilise Solar Powered 'Clever Bins' | Maldives Travel Lifestyle Experience". maldives.net.mv. Retrieved 18 August 2016.