Ciudad Deportiva José Ramón Cisneros Palacios
|Type||Football training ground|
|Sevilla FC (training) (1974-)|
|Ciudad Deportiva José Ramón Cisneros Palacios|
Occupying an area of 250,000 m², it is named in memory of the president of the club during the 1960s José Ramón Cisneros Palacios who had proposed the idea of enlarging the club with new facilities.
The training ground is located at the southeastern outskirts of Seville, on the road to Utrera. The first stage of the structure was launched in 1968 with an area of 125,000 m² (50% of the current area). It was completed in 1974. However, the Ciudad Deportiva has been entirely redeveloped over the time and the total area of the facilities was doubled. It is currently headquarters the first team trainings, as well as the official matches of the reserve team Sevilla Atlético; the football field for the latter is known as Viejo Nervión.
- Estadio Jesús Navas: opened in 1987, currently having a capacity of 8,000 seats after the most recent renovation conducted between 2016 and 2017. The stadium serves as the home ground of Sevilla Atlético and the Sevilla's women's team. Until October 2018, it was known as Viejo Nervión, before being renamed as the club's player and 2010 World Champion Jesús Navas.
- 5 regular-sized natural grass pitches.
- 4 regular-sized artificial turf pitches.
- 1 seven-a-side natural grass pitch for the Antonio Puerta football school.
- Service centre with gymnasium.
In the club official website, the address of the venue appears as:
- Ramón Cisneros Palacios, Ctra. Utrera, Km.1 - Montequinto- Sevilla, 41005 Sevilla, Spain.
The venue could be reached through public bus via the following line:
- 38A (Pitamo U.p.o. y Prado de S.Sebastián). From the Universidad Pablo Olavide bus stop, 5 min. walking.
The underground metro is the alternative way to reach the venue via the following line:
- L1 (Pablo de Olavide), after 7 min. walking.
- Sevilla – Ciudad Deportiva José Ramón Cisneros Palacios
- Ciudad Deportiva
- "Diez cosas que quizá no sabías del Sevilla Atlético" (in Spanish). LaLiga.es. 30 June 2016. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "El 'Viejo Nervión' será el nuevo Estadio Jesús Navas" ['Viejo Nervión' will be the new Jesús Navas Stadium]. El Desmarque. 18 October 2018. Retrieved 31 October 2018.