Cileunyi-Sumedang-Dawuan Toll Road(Redirected from Cisumdawu Toll Road)
Cileunyi-Sumedang-Dawuan Toll Road or Cisumdawu Toll Road is a toll road in West Java, Indonesia, which is currently under construction and expected to complete by 2019. This will be the only toll road in Indonesia that has tunnel length of 472 meters and a diameter of 12 meters. Total cost of construction and acquisition of Cisumdawu Toll area is Rp 14 trillion. This fund is a combination of the State Budget (APBN) and loans from China. this toll road will The toll road will pass through Cileunyi, Tanjung Sari, Sumedang, Cimalaka, Legok, Ujung Jaya and Kertajati. This toll road will connect Padaleunyi Toll Road with Palimanan-Kanci Toll Road. The toll road is planned to connect Kertajati International Airport, which is also under construction and is expected to begin operations in 2018.
|Cileunyi-Sumedang-Dawuan Toll Road|
|Maintained by Badan Usaha Jalan Tol (BUJT)|
|Length:||60.3 km (37.5 mi)|
|Purbaleunyi Toll Road
Cikampek–Palimanan Toll Road
|Major cities:||Bandung Regency
|Roads and Highways in Indonesia|
Due to the whole toll road is not feasible for investors, so government agree to construct Section I and Section II. The funds come from the state budget and loans from China. In Section II there is a 472 meters tunnel.The remaining sections III to VI will be managed by Toll Road Enterprises (BUJT), namely PT Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada consortium, PT Waskita Toll Road, PT Pembangunan Perumahan, PT Brantas Abipraya, PT Jasa Sarana along 30.9 km.
On September 15, 2015, land acquisitions for Section I is 33 percent, while Section II is more than 80 percent.
The toll road will consists of 6 sections, concession of Section I is held by Shanghai Construction Group, Wijaya Karya and Waskita Karya, while concessions for Section II-VI are held by Citra Marga Nursaphala Persada (IDX:CMNP):
- Section I: Cileunyi–Tanjungsari (12.0 km)
- Section II: Tanjungsari–Sumedang (17.5 km)
- Section III: Sumedang–Cimalaka (3.7 km)
- Section IV: Cimalaka–Legok (7.2 km)
- Section V: Legok–Ujungjaya ( 15.9 km)
- Section VI: Ujungjaya–Dawuan (4.0 km)
- "Realisasi Pembangunan Seksi I Tol Cisumdawu Tahun Ini". Kompas. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Govt breaks ground on phase 3 of Cisumdawu toll road project". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Gov't Signs Loan Agreement With China to Continue Construction on Cisumdawu Toll Road". Jakarta Globe. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Susan Silaban (September 15, 2015). "BUMN-Tiongkok Garap Tol Cisumdawu Tahap II".
- "Jalan Tol Cisumdawu Mulai Dikerjakan". Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- "CMNP Garap Ruas Cisumdawu". Retrieved December 4, 2012.