Circe was a goddess or sorceress in Greek mythology.
Circe may also refer to:
- HMS Circe, several ships of the British Royal Navy
- USS Circe, two United States Navy ships
- Circé-class submarine (1907), deployed by the French Navy before and during World War I
- French submarine Circé (Q 47), a submarine of that class sunk in September 1918
- Circé class submarine (1925), deployed by the French Navy before and during World War II
- French submarine Circé, a submarine of that class scuttled in 1943
- Circe, a Spica class torpedo boat of the Royal Italian Navy
- Mount Circe, a mountain peak in Antarctica
- Dome C, also known as Dome Circe, a summit or dome of the Antarctic Ice Sheet
- 34 Circe, a large, main-belt asteroid
- Circe chess, a variant of chess
- Circe (film), a 1964 Argentine film
- La Circe, an opera by Josef Mysliveček
- Circe (comics) a DC comics character
- Circé (opera), by Henri Desmarets
- Circé, a machine play by Thomas Corneille
- Circe, Rex's main love interest and only girlfriend in the animated series, Generator Rex. She is a supporting character.
- Surtsey, a volcanic island off the coast of Iceland
- Cersei Lannister, a character in the A Song of Ice and Fire epic fantasy novel series by George R.R. Martin, and its television series Game of Thrones.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.