Cimetière de Louveciennes
The Cimetière de Louveciennes (Louveciennes Cemetery) is made up of a standard laid out cemetery and a landscaped cemetery located on the Allée des Arches in the village of Louveciennes in the Yvelines département of France. The village is at the western suburbs of Paris and is between Versailles and Saint-Germain-en-Laye, and adjacent to Marly-le-Roi.
- Alain Bernardin (1916-1994), owner of the Crazy Horse night club
- Julien Maurice Cain (1887-1974), director of the National Library of France 1930-1964
- Emmanuel Frémiet (1824-1910), sculptor
- Joseph Joffre (1852-1931), Commander-in-Chief of the French Army 1914-1916 during World War I (burial plot on his estate)
- Charles Munch (1891-1968), conductor
- Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun (1755-1842), portrait painter