|Look up ciba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ciba or CIBA may refer to:
- Chemical Industry Basel (CIBA), former name of a company (Ciba-Geigy) that merged with "Sandoz" to form Novartis
- CIBA, acronym for the California Intercollegiate Baseball Association
- CIBA, acronym for the Connecticut International Baccalaureate Academy
- Confédération International de Billard Artistique of Artistic billiards
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
- Ciba cake, cooked glutinous rice pounded into paste – a traditional Chinese food
- Ciba, a village in Crăciunești Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Ciba, a village in Miercurea-Ciuc city, Harghita County, Romania
- Cíbà, Chinese name for dictionary software called PowerWord
- Ciba, a genus of Caribbean spiders
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ciba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.