Church of St Martin, North Stoke
|Church of St Martin|
|Location||North Stoke, Somerset, England|
|Official name||Church of St Martin|
|Designated||1 February 1956|
The fabric of the current building started in the 12th century and the two-stage west tower dates from that era. Much of the rest of the building is from the 13th to 16th centuries. Major restoration in the 19th century repaired or replaced much of the fabric. Restoration work in 2012 included rewiring and repairs to the roof.
- "Church of St Martin". National Heritage List for England. Historic England. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "Parish Profile" (PDF). All Saints. p. 27. Archived from the original (PDF) on 31 December 2016. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Davenport, Roy. "Bitton - North Stoke - Upton Cheyney - Bitton". Walking World. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "St Martin, North Stoke". A Church Near You. Church of England. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "BBC Radio 4 - Sunday Worship, Our Common Home".
- Hills, Tim. "North Stoke" (PDF). Ancient Yews. Retrieved 30 December 2016.