Chunky Move is an Australian contemporary dance company from Southbank, Victoria
It was founded in 1995 and debuted at the Melbourne International Arts Festival with artistic director Gideon Obarzanek.
The company’s work is diverse and has included stage, new-media and installation works. Chunky Move has toured extensively including the United States of America, Singapore, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Hungary, United Kingdom, Colombia, Japan, Belgium, Canada and Russia. Reviews of their performances are regularly published in the Village Voice.
In 2011 Gideon Obarzanek announced that he would be stepping down as artistic director. After an application process Anouk Van Dijk was announced as the new artistic director, starting her new role in 2012.
- REDSHIFT (2017)
- ANTI—GRAVITY (2017)
- Next Move 9 (works by Jo Lloyd, Nicola Gunn and Melanie Lane, 2016)
- L U C I D (2016)
- Rule of Thirds (2016)
- Depth of Field (2015)
- Miss Universal (2015)
- Complexity of Belonging (2014)
- It Cannot Be Stopped (2014)
- 247 Days (2013)
- Embodiment 1:1:1
- An Act of Now (2012)
- Keep Everything (2012)
- AORTA(choreographed by Stepahnie Lake, 2013)
- gentle is the power'
- It Sounds Silly (choreographed by Adam Wheeler)
- Mix Tape (choreographed by Stephanie Lake) awarded 2010 Green Room Award: Best Choreography - Stephanie Lake and 2010 Green Room Award: Best Male Dancer - Timothy Ohl 
- Mortal Engine
- Black Marrow" (choreographed by Erna Ómarsdóttir and Damien Jalet)
- Glow (2007) using a "sophisticated video tracking system" and "interactive video technologies" with Frieder Weiss's interactive system design
- disagreeable object (choreographed by Michelle Heaven)
- I Like This (choreographed by Antony Hamilton and Byron Perry)
- Dance Like Your Old Man (film)
- Two Faced Bastard
- I Want to Dance Better at Parties (2006)
- Tense Dave (2005) awarded the 2005 Bessie Award for Choreography
- Wanted: ballet for a contemporary democracy
- Corrupted 2