|Directed by||Don Hudson|
|Presented by||Elaine Grand|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer||Stuart W. Griffiths|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original network||CBC Television|
|Original release||14 November 1956 –|
17 April 1957
The series aired on selected Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern time) as a mid-year replacement for Folio. Episodes were broadcast as follows:
- 14 November 1956: The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Edmund Hockridge, Shirley Jones, Eartha Kitt, Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- 28 November 1956: Larry Adler, Percy Faith, Tito Gobbi with Pilar Lorengar, Bob Hamilton Trio (American dance group), Peter Sellers
- 23 January 1957: Lisa Della Casa with Richard Tucker (opera duet), Ferrante & Teicher, José Greco, Edith Piaf, La Ronde from New Faces of 1956
- 20 February 1957: Kaye Ballard, Rosemary Clooney with Bill Johnson, Dorothy Dandridge, Maureen Forrester, Glenn Gould, Mata and Hari (dancers)
- 20 March 1957: André Eglevsky, The Four Lads, Melissa Hayden, George Shearing Quintet.
- 17 April 1957: Marian Anderson, George London, Oscar Peterson Trio
- Corcelli, John (February 2005). "Chrysler Festival". Canadian Communications Foundation. Retrieved 7 May 2010.
- Blackburn, Bob (24 January 1956). "Televiews / Atomic Ping-Pong With Mouse Traps". Ottawa Citizen. p. 21. Retrieved 19 September 2010.
- "Today's TV Previews". The Gazette. Montreal. 20 February 1957. p. 13. Retrieved 19 September 2010.