|Look up chroma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chroma, the Greek word for color, may refer to:
- Chroma is the colorfulness relative to the brightness of a similarly illuminated area that appears to be white or highly transmitting. Therefore, Chroma should not be confused with Colorfulness.
- Chrominance or chroma, one of the two components of a television signal that supplement a brightness signal to represent a color
- Chroma, a measure of color purity in the Munsell color system
- Chroma ATE, a Taiwanese electronics company
Art and entertainmentEdit
- Chroma (album), an album by Cartel
- Chroma (ballet), a ballet by Wayne McGregor
- Chroma (software), a media player for the Mac OS X platform
- Chroma (mobile software), a series of color and design software for mobile devices, including the iOS platform
- Chroma: A Queer Literary Journal, a UK-based journal
- ARP Chroma or Rhodes Chroma, a polyphonic synthesizer
- Chroma, a short story collection by Frederick Barthelme
- Chroma, a book by Derek Jarman
- Chroma key, a post-production technique for compositing two images or video streams together based on color hues (chroma range).
- Chroma, a fictional city in the video game "De Blob"
- Chroma, a fictional supernatural force in the video game Fahrenheit
- Chroma, a profession in the video game Phantom Brave
- Chroma, a contemporary composition by Rebecca Saunders
- Chroma, a canceled 2014 video game by Harmonix
- Chroma, a French show on the Internet by Karim Debbache
- Chroma Conclave, a group of powerful dragons on the Internet show, Critical Role