Christoph Badelt (born February 26, 1951) is the current director of the Austrian Institute of Economic Research and professor at the Vienna University of Economics and Business. He was rector of the Vienna University of Economics and Business from March 2002 until September 2015.
In 1998, Badelt, among others, was commissioned by the Austrian Government to study the state of the family in Austria. He was elected Austrian Scientist of the Year in 1999 and has held the office of the rector since spring 2002.
- "Christoph Badelt tritt Amt als neuer WIFO-Leiter an (Christoph Badelt is the new director of WIFO)". Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- Salzman, Michael (2003). The World of Learning 2004. Routledge. p. 131. ISBN 1-85743-182-0.
- "Christoph Badelt WU Wien". Archived from the original on October 1, 2016. Retrieved September 16, 2016.
- Steven Rathgeb Smith; Michael Lipsky (1 April 1995). Nonprofits for Hire: The Welfare State in the Age of Contracting. Harvard University Press. p. 251n. ISBN 978-0-674-62639-3. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- Jacob Kofi Hevi (16 October 2002). Cultural Values and the Family Beyond Year 2000: Principles, Policies and Reality. Universal-Publishers. p. 124. ISBN 978-1-58112-163-6. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
|This biographical article about an Austrian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography about an Austrian economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|