This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Teuscher obtained MSc and PhD degrees from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland. For his PhD, he explored Alan Turing's ideas on artificial intelligence and neural networks.
Dr Teuscher's work has been distinguished with several awards.
- Alan Turing: Life and Legacy of a Great Thinker (ed.), Springer, (2005), ISBN 3-540-20020-7
- Turing's Connectionism. An Investigation of Neural Network Architectures, Springer, London, (2002), ISBN 1-85233-475-4
- From Utopian to Genuine Unconventional Computers (ed. with Andrew Adamatzky), 2006
- Unconventional Computing 2007 (ed. with Andrew Adamatzky, Lawrence Bull, Ben De Lacy Costello, Susan Stepney), 2007
- Hodges, Andrew (November 2006). "Book Review: The Essential Turing". Notices of the AMS. 53 (10): 1190–1199.
- "Author and editor keynote speaker for Krause lecture". The Marietta Times. March 25, 2013. Archived from the original on June 10, 2015. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
- Clark, Andy (1 December 2005). "It's raining, so I'll take an umbrella". London Review of Books.
- Love, Peter (July–August 2004). "The Legacy of Alan Turing". Computing in Science and Engineering. 6 (4): 97–99. doi:10.1109/MCSE.2004.4.
- Casti, John L. (18 March 2004). "Touring artificial minds". Nature. 428 (6980): 258. doi:10.1038/428258a.
- Cooper, S. Barry (March 3, 2012). "Alan Turing: 10 ideas beyond Enigma". ZDNet. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|