Christine Beveridge Australian Research Council Laureate Fellow in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Queensland and affiliated professor at the Centre for Crop Science at the Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation.is an Australian scientist and plant physiologist whose research focuses on the shoot architecture of plants, shrubs and trees. She is an
Christine Anne Beveridge
|Alma mater||University of Tasmania|
|Institutions||University of Queensland|
|Thesis||"Assimilate partitioning in sweet pea gigas mutant in garden pea" (1989)|
In 2018 Beveridge was awarded the ARC Georgina Sweet Laureate Fellowship to research "the genetic mechanisms of shoot branching in agricultural and horticultural plants". In the same year she was elected president of the International Plant Growth Substances Association.
|Scholia has a profile for Christine A. Beveridge (Q42325517).|
- Beveridge, Christine Anne; Kyozuka, Junko (February 2010). "New genes in the strigolactone-related shoot branching pathway". Current Opinion in Plant Biology. 13 (1): 34–39. doi:10.1016/j.pbi.2009.10.003.
- Barbier, Francois F.; Dun, Elizabeth A.; Kerr, Stephanie C.; Chabikwa, Tinashe G.; Beveridge, Christine A. (March 2019). "An Update on the Signals Controlling Shoot Branching". Trends in Plant Science. 24 (3): 220–236. doi:10.1016/j.tplants.2018.12.001.
- Carvalhais, Lilia C.; Rincon-Florez, Vivian A.; Brewer, Philip B.; Beveridge, Christine A.; Dennis, Paul G.; Schenk, Peer M. (March 2019). "The ability of plants to produce strigolactones affects rhizosphere community composition of fungi but not bacteria". Rhizosphere. 9: 18–26. doi:10.1016/j.rhisph.2018.10.002.
- Chesterfield, Rebecca J.; Vickers, Claudia E.; Beveridge, Christine A. (July 2020). "Translation of Strigolactones from Plant Hormone to Agriculture: Achievements, Future Perspectives, and Challenges". Trends in Plant Science: S1360138520302016. doi:10.1016/j.tplants.2020.06.005.
- "Professor Christine Beveridge – UQ Researchers". University of Queensland. Retrieved 29 July 2020.
- "Business leader and top researchers recognised with high science honour". Australian Academy of Science. 25 May 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2020.
- "Beveridge, Christine – Biographical entry". Encyclopedia of Australian Science. Retrieved 29 July 2020.
- "Fellows receive prestigious ARC Laureate Fellowships". Australian Academy of Science. 3 August 2018. Retrieved 29 July 2020.