Christina Scull (born 6 March 1942 in Bristol, England) is a British researcher and writer best known for her books about the works of J. R. R. Tolkien. She worked for the London Board of Trade from 1961 to 1971 while completing her Bachelor of Arts degree in art history and medieval history at Birkbeck College. From 1971 to 1995 she served as Librarian of the Sir John Soane's Museum in London.
Scull married Wayne G. Hammond in 1994 and has subsequently collaborated with him on several projects.
The following are collaborations with Scull's husband Wayne G. Hammond.
- 1991 The Soane Hogarths
- Mitchell, Philip Irving. "A Beginner's Guide to Tolkien Criticism". Dallas Baptist University. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "A Select Bibliography of Works about John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (1892-1973)". St. Bonaventure University. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "Mythopoeic Awards – Scholarship". Mythopoeic Society. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- Official site of Christina Scull and Wayne Hammond
- Christina Scull at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Christina Scull at Library of Congress Authorities, with 10 catalogue records