Christian Alexander Yount (born July 8, 1988) is an American football long snapper who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in 2011, and has also played for the Cleveland Browns. Yount played college football for the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).
Yount with the Cleveland Browns in 2012
|Born:||July 8, 1988|
San Pedro, California
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||256 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Las Flores (CA) Tesoro|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Tampa Bay BuccaneersEdit
After going unselected in the 2011 NFL Draft, Yount signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Originally, he made the roster out of training camp, but was released by the team on September 14, only to be re-signed on September 17. He was waived again on October 25.
New England PatriotsEdit
- Ulrich, Nate. "Cleveland Browns sign long snapper Christian Yount to replace Ryan Pontbriand". www.ohio.com. Retrieved April 23, 2016.
- "Christian Yount signs extension". ESPN.com. August 6, 2013. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- dawgsbynature.com http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2015/5/29/8689863/browns-waive-long-snapper-christian-yount. Missing or empty
- "Patriots sign LB Tony Steward and LS Christian Yount". New England Patriots. Retrieved April 23, 2016.
- "Patriots release LB C.J. Johnson and LS Christian Yount". New England Patriots. July 21, 2016. Retrieved July 21, 2016.