A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Walter is a photographer of classic rock and pop musicians, who began working in London in the early 1960s, photographing mainly rock musicians.
He initially began the company South London Photo Agency (later The London Photo Agency), co-founded the company London Features in the early 1970s and in 1975 set up his main project for media use, Photofeatures International.
A resident of California since 1977, his photography continues to be used in numerous projects, including US and international publications, television, books, documentaries and album artwork of such artists as The Who, Rod Stewart, The Doors, Donovan, Scott Walker, Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. An exhibit of his photographs was shown at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in 2007.
- Photofeatures.com – Chris Walter
- Rod Stewart Sessions Cover
- Live in Boston '70. Artist Direct.
- Donovan-Live In L.A. Cover Artist Direct.
- Scott Walker 30th Century Man DVD Cover
- Jimi Hendrix at Isle Of Wight CD/DVD/Album cover
- BBC Sessions – Led Zeppelin. Artist Direct.
- Red Rocks Show
- Parker, Penny (30 August 2007), Rocks red, photos black and white (PDF), Rocky Mountain News, archived from the original (PDF) on 8 July 2011.