Chopstick Brothers are a Beijing-based Chinese duo who became known online by their 2010 viral video Old Boys. In 2014, they wrote, directed, and starred in a full feature film Old Boys: The Way of the Dragon based on the viral video. The promotional song of the film, "Little Apple", also became popular online, winning the "International Song Award" at the American Music Awards of 2014.
|Years active||2007 - current|
- Fake Fiction (2013)
- Old Boys: The Way of the Dragon (2014)
- Dragon Blade (2015)
- The Amazing Race China 2 (2015; as themselves; finished in third place)
- Super Express (2016; Xiao Yang only)
- Detective Chinatown 2 (2018; Xiao Yang only)
- Sheep Without a Shepherd (2019; Xiao Yang only)
- Endgame (2020)
- Detective Chinatown 3 (2021; Xiao Yang only)
- Sister (2021; Xiao Yang only)
Little Apple (song) appears in 舞力全开2015 (Chinese Version Of Just Dance 2015).
- ^ a b "Online film "Old Boys" move Chinese post-80's generation". 11 November 2010.
- ^ "(2011-01-02)老男孩 1". Archived from the original on 2015-11-22. Retrieved 2015-11-21.