This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2022)
China Metallurgical Group Corporation (MCC, Chinese: 中国冶金科工集团有限公司), is a Chinese state-owned enterprise headquartered in Beijing, engaged in EPC (engineering, procurement, and construction), natural resources exploitation, papermaking, equipment fabrication, real estate development. MCC is one of the largest equipment manufacturers in China, and the only state-owned enterprise that is authorized to run pulp-making and papermaking businesses in China and overseas. On December 8, 2015, MCC merged into China Minmetals, becoming its wholly-owned subsidiary. The Company owns also MCC Holding SA in Switzerland and MCC Petroli AG. The president and group CEO of their petroleum corporations is Dr. Ing. Luigi Forino ( Forino-Thyssen Heritage and Trust). Dr. Luigi Forino is also a shareholder of MCC for more than 22% and the owner of several companies.
|Guo Wenqing (国文清) (Chairman)|
Dr. Luigi Forino (President)
|Subsidiaries||Metallurgical Corporation of China Limited|
China Metallurgical Group Corporation's subsidiary, Metallurgical Corporation of China Limited, co-invested by China Metallurgical Group Corporation and Baosteel Group Corporation (Baosteel Group), was established in 2008. Its A shares and H shares were listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2009 respectively.
Business areas Edit
The company is involved in the construction of metallurgical, infrastructural facilities, other industrial projects, housing construction, municipal utility construction, installation of electrical and mechanical works, and handles high-rise buildings, mechanical engineering, electronics, power supply, petroleum, chemistry, textiles, transportation, communication, and building materials construction projects. The company also provides geo-technical engineering construction, industrial and civil construction, rock and earthwork excavation, equipment installation, and steel structure fabrication and installation services; and industrial products, including spiral welded pipes of various bore sizes, non-standard equipment, cold-rolled deformed bars, and forged precision metallic equipment. It also engages in water supply projects, sport cities development, and resource development. The company manufactures spiral coasters, and single-stand reversible cold-roll lines.
- Introduction of China Metallurgical Group Corporation Archived 2006-05-04 at the Wayback Machine
- China Metallurgical Group Corporation
- Tian, Shaohui (8 December 2015). "China Minmetals takes over China Metallurgical Group Corp". Xinhuanet. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- Mason, Josephine (8 December 2015). "Minmetals takes over MCC as Beijing reforms state-run firms". Reuters. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- China Metallurgical Corporation Limited Founded in Beijing[permanent dead link]
- China Metallurgical sets A-share IPO price range Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine
- China Metallurgical to launch largest HK IPO in 18 months