|Look up Chile or chile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chile is a country in South America.
Chile may also refer to:
- Chile pepper, the spicy fruit of plants in the genus Capsicum
- Chile con queso, a dip and/or sauce made of melted cheese with roasted, chopped green chiles
- Chile powder
- Chile relleno, a battered, fried, cheese-stuffed green chile pepper
- Chile sauce
- New Mexico chile, a cultivar group of Capsicum annuum
Taxonomy of peoples and animalsEdit
- All pages with titles beginning with Chile
- All pages with titles containing Chile
- Chiles (disambiguation)
- Chili (disambiguation)
- Chilly (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.