|Look up chibi or Chibi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chibi (lit. Red Cliff) is a city in Hubei, China.
- Chibi Subdistrict, Huangzhou, Huanggang, Hubei, China
- Chibi Town, in Chibi City
- Battle of Red Cliffs, or Battle of Chibi
- Red Cliff (film), a 2009 film about the battle
Chibi may also refer to:
- Chibi (musician), the lead singer of the band The Birthday Massacre
- Chibi (slang), a Japanese word for a diminutive person, or a super deformed style of Japanese-influenced caricature
- Chibi Vampire, the English title of a Japanese manga series
- ChiBi, or Cherry Belle, an Indonesian Girl group
- Chibi-usa or LIttle Bunny, a fictional character in the Sailor Moon manga series
- All pages with titles beginning with Chibi
- All pages with titles containing Chibi
- Cheebies, animated characters in Waybuloo
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.