Chen Chi-ting (Chinese: 陳紀廷; pinyin: Chén Jìtíng; born 1 September 1999) is a Taiwanese badminton player. Chen who educated in Kaohsiung middle school, was the winner of Asian Junior U–17 Championships in 2015, and later won the bronze medal in the U–19 Championships in 2017. He captured the boys' singles title at the 2017 Dutch Junior Grand Prix tournament.
|Born||1 September 1999|
|Career record||75 wins, 32 losses|
|Current ranking||154 (17 March 2020)|
Asian Junior ChampionshipsEdit
|2017||Jaya Raya Sports Hall Training Center, Jakarta, Indonesia||Bai Yupeng||13–21, 13–21||Bronze|
BWF International Challenge/Series (1 runner-up)Edit
|2019||Norwegian International||Lin Yu-hsien||14–21, 13–21||Runner-up|
- BWF International Challenge tournament
- BWF International Series tournament
- BWF Future Series tournament
BWF Junior International (1 title, 2 runners-up)Edit
|2016||Korea Junior International||Woo Seung-hoon||11–5, 5–11, 7–11, 11–5, 9–11||Runner-up|
|2017||Dutch Junior International||Chan Yin Chak||21–10, 21–14||Winner|
|2017||Australian Junior International||Lin Jhih-yun|| Ye Hong-wei
- BWF Junior International Grand Prix tournament
- BWF Junior International Challenge tournament
- BWF Junior International Series tournament
- BWF Junior Future Series tournament
- ^ "Chen Chi-ting". www.badmintoncn. Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- ^ "Players: Chen Chi Ting". bwfbadminton.com. Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- ^ "羽球》亞青少U17男單決賽 雄中陳紀廷逆轉封王". sports.ltn.com.tw (in Chinese). 11 October 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- ^ Xiuren, Huang (29 July 2017). "亞青U19羽賽》小將陳紀廷吞敗摘銅 歷屆亞青賽台灣第5面男單獎牌". www.ltsports.com.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- ^ Xiuren, Huang (6 March 2017). "荷蘭青少年大獎賽》台灣小將陳紀廷、葉宏蔚／蘇力瑋勇奪男單、雙冠軍". www.ltsports.com.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 10 May 2020.
Chen Chi-ting at BWF.tournamentsoftware.com