|Look up cheat or cozen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cheat is someone who engages in cheating.
Cheat may also refer to:
Games or gamingEdit
Film and TVEdit
- The Cheat (1912 film), an Australian silent film directed by Alfred Rolfe
- The Cheat (1915 film), a Cecil B. DeMille film
- The Cheat (1923 film), a silent film produced by Famous Players-Lasky
- The Cheat (1931 film), a remake of the 1915 film starring Tallulah Bankhead
- The Cheat (1937 film), a French drama film
- Cheats (film), a 2002 comedy film starring Matthew Lawrence and Mary Tyler Moore
- The Cheat, a character from Homestar Runner
- Cheat!, a television show on the G4 network
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.