Charles Christopher Mierow (1883–1961) was an American academic and classical scholar.
He had a Princeton Ph.D. in classical languages and literature, and was known as a translator. In years the 1923-1924 and 1925-1934 he was president of Colorado College. He was appointed professor of biography at Carleton College, a position he held from 1935 to 1951.
Other works include translation from Otto of Freising:
- Charles Christopher Mierow, ed. The Deeds of Frederick Barbarossa. By Otto of Freising and his continuator, Rahewin; translated and annotated with an introduction by Charles Christopher Mierow with the collaboration of Richard Emery, reprinted from the 1956 edition ISBN 978-0-231-13419-4 on AC
- Charles Christopher Mierow (1956). The Hallowed Flame. Principia Press of Illinois.
- Charles Christopher Mierow (1959). Saint Jerome: The Sage of Bethlehem. Milwaukee, WI: Bruce Publishing Company.
- "Presidents of Colorado College". Archived from the original on 12 March 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Works by Charles Christopher Mierow at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Charles Christopher Mierow at Internet Archive