Charles Bowman (Lord Mayor of London)
|690th Lord Mayor of London|
10 November 2017 – 9 November 2018
|Metropolitan Mayor||Sadiq Khan|
|Preceded by||Sir Andrew Parmley|
|Succeeded by||Peter Estlin|
Charles Edward Beck Bowman
1961 (age 56–57)
|Alma mater||University of Bristol|
Bowman has specialised in delivering audit and capital market transaction services to large listed and multi-national companies. Among his various leadership roles, he has led PwC's Building Public Trust programme.
City of LondonEdit
Bowman is a member of the Court of the Worshipful Company of Grocers and a liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Haslett, Emma (29 September 2017). "The City of London has elected its 690th Lord Mayor". City A.M. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Biography". City of London. Retrieved 2018-05-06.
- Waller, Martin (11 November 2017). "The man who must shepherd the City through some of its most testing times". The Times. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Lord Mayor architect of business trust in a modern City". ICAEW. December 2017. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- Fantato, Damian (29 November 2017). "Lord Mayor pushes trust in financial services". Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- Davy, Jo (22 November 2017). "Lord Mayor: No magic fix for trust problems". City Matters. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Charles Bowman". PWC. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Trust matters". PWC. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
Contacts | Charles Bowman | Partner
- "The Rt. Hon. the Lord Mayor, Charles Edward Beck Bowman (Alderman)". City of London. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Order of St John". www.thegazette.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
Sir Andrew Parmley
| Lord Mayor of London