Change Partners (film)
Change Partners is a 1965 British crime drama directed by Robert Lynn and starring Anthony Dawson, Zena Walker and Kenneth Cope. It was made at Merton Park Studios originally as a Warner-Pathé release, prior to being included as a part of the long-running series of Edgar Wallace Mysteries.
|Directed by||Robert Lynn|
|Produced by||Jack Greenwood|
|Written by||Donal Giltinan|
|Starring||Anthony Dawson |
|Music by||Bernard Ebbinghouse|
|Edited by||Derek Holding|
|Distributed by||Anglo-Amalgamated Film Distributors|
Ben Arkwright and Ricky Gallen are partners in the firm of Arkwright and Gallen, however, Ben is having an affair with Ricky's wife, Anna. Anna talks Ben into killing her alcoholic husband, but things don't go according to plan.
- Anthony Dawson as Ben Arkwright
- Zena Walker as Anna Arkwright
- Basil Henson as Ricky Gallen
- Kenneth Cope as Joe Trent
- Jane Barrett as Betty Gallen
- Pamela Ann Davy as Jean
- Peter Bathurst as McIvor
- Graham Ashley as Police Constable
- Josephine Pritchard as Sally Morrison
- James Watts as Waiter
- Vivien Lloyd as Secretary
- "Change Partners (1965) - Robert Lynn | Cast and Crew". AllMovie.
- Change Partners (1965) - British Board of Film Classification
|This article related to a British film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|