|Directed by||Allan Dwan|
|Produced by||First National|
|Written by||Waldemar Young (adaptation)|
|Screenplay by||A. Hamilton Gibbs|
by A. Hamilton Gibbs
|Starring||Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.|
|Music by||David Mendoza|
|Edited by||Ray Curtiss|
|Distributed by||First National and Warner Brothers|
According to Fairbanks Jr the film was a hit.
During World War I, Jack (Douglas Fairbanks Jr.) and Tom Ingleside (Anthony Bushell) are two British brother officers who happen who fall in love with the same girl Molly Prescott (Rose Hobart) while on furlough, resulting in dissention at the Front.
- Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. as Jack Ingleside
- Rose Hobart as Molly Prescott
- Anthony Bushell as Tom Ingleside
- Holmes Herbert as Major Bradford
- Mary Forbes as Mrs. Ingleside
- Edmund Breon as The General
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films 1893-1993: Chances, afi.com; accessed August 4, 2015.
- Bawden, James; Miller, Ron (March 4, 2016). Conversations with Classic Film Stars: Interviews from Hollywood's Golden Era. University Press of Kentucky. p. 98. ISBN 9780813167121.
- Chances at allmovie.com
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress by The American Film Institute (1978), p. 28