|No. 21 – Canton Charge|
|Position||Power forward / Center|
|League||NBA G League|
|Born||April 14, 1996|
Los Angeles, California
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school||Beverly Hills|
(Beverly Hills, California)
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
High school and college careerEdit
He graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 2015 after having averaged 20.1 points, 16.0 rebounds and 4.0 blocks per game as a senior en route to a Southern Section 3A title.
In his two years at the University of Arizona (2015–2017), Comanche saw the court in 60 games, producing averages of 4.9 points and 2.8 boards a contest. On April 8, 2017, he declared for the 2017 NBA draft and on May 5, 2017, announced his decision to forgo the remaining two years of his college eligibility and to stay in the draft. However, he was not selected by any team.
Memphis Hustle (2017–2018)Edit
After going undrafted, Comanche joined the Drew League, a pro-am league after not being invited to the NBA Summer League. In November he joined the Memphis Hustle of the NBA Gatorade League. In his first season, he averaged 9.2 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
Canton Charge (2019–present)Edit
- "Zona sophomore Comanche to test NBA waters". ESPN.com. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- "Chance Comanche won't return to Arizona, keeps name in draft". The Daily Wildcat. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- azdesertswarm.com Arizona basketball: Chance Comanche playing in the Drew League
- tucson.com Ex-Cat Chance Comanche makes G League roster; Auburn benches 2 amid FBI probe
- azdesertswarm.com Chance Comanche enjoying his time in the NBA G League
- "Charge Trade For Chance Comanche". NBA.com. January 7, 2019. Retrieved January 7, 2019.