Chambre noire was a French television show dedicated to photography. The show was broadcast between 1961 and 1969.
|Presented by||Michel Tournier|
|Country of origin||France|
|No. of episodes||53|
|Running time||50 minutes|
Chambre noire was presented by Michel Tournier and Albert Plécy. The show was directed by Claude Fayard. Each episode lasted between 28 and 40 minutes, where notable photographers were interviewed about the artform of photography which was illustrated with photographs and films. Fifty-three episodes were broadcast on channel ORTF, which were released on a monthly basis.
- "Chambre noire". November 4, 1961 – via BnF Catalogue général (http:// catalogue.bnf.fr).
- "Les Rencontres d'Arles". www.museereattu.arles.fr.
- "Jean-Claude Gautrand : disparition d'un pionnier | Fisheye hors-série #6". Fisheye Magazine - Un magazine de photo contemporaine. September 24, 2019.
- "La photographie, l'autre passion de Michel Tournier". January 19, 2016 – via Le Monde.
- "La Chambre noire de Michel Tournier". Le Quotidien de l'Art.