|Look up ceremony or ceremonial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ceremony is a unified event with a purpose, usually consisting of a number of artistic components, performed on a special occasion. This main entry is about the nature of ceremony itself.
Ceremony may also refer to:
- Ceremony (punk band), an American hardcore-punk band
- The Ceremonies, an American indie rock band
- Ceremony, Chaz Bono's band from the 1990s
- Ceremony (The Cult album), 1991
- Ceremony (Spooky Tooth and Pierre Henry album), 1969
- Ceremony (Anna von Hausswolff album), 2013
- Ceremonial (Savage Republic album), 1985
- Ceremonial (Pink Cream 69 album), 2013
- Ceremonials, Florence and the Machine album, 2011
- "Ceremony" (New Order song), a 1980 song written by Ian Curtis and performed by Joy Division and New Order
- "Ceremony" (Joe Satriani song), 1998
- "The Ceremony" (song), a duet by George Jones and Tammy Wynette
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceremony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.