This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2023)
Centum City (Korean: 센텀시티) is a major multi-project urban development part of Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea. It is also one of CBDs in Busan Metropolitan City. This site is at the westernmost area of Haeundae-gu in U-1-dong, Jae-song-dong. The site was originally the place of Suyeong Airport, the former airport of Busan. Centum City can be accessed by Busan Metro Line 2 at Centum City Station. [[Inside the Shinsegae Department Store.jpg|thumb|Interior of the Shinsegai Centum City, the largest in the world]]
|Revised Romanization||Senteom siti|
Main purpose to make Centum City of Busan is three:
- Promoting the industrial structure in Busan industrial areas.
- Attracting the central management function in response to the globalization and information age in the 21st century.
- Implementing projects to create information complexes reflected in Busan and Gyeong-nam development projects.
- Phase 1 : 1,163,943.1 m2 (completed)
- Phase 2 : 14,100.1 m2 (completed)
- Sep. 1997 ～ Feb. 28. 2006 (Phase 1)
- Sep. 1997 ～ Jun. 13. 2007 (Phase 2)
See also edit
- 부산광역시. "센텀시티 : 부산의 내일 : 부산시 도시계획 : 지구단위계획 열람 : 부산광역시". www.busan.go.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-04-07.