Center for Strategic Research
Center for Strategic Research (Persian: مرکز تحقیقات استراتژیک) was a leading Iranian think tank on strategy issues. It is the research arm of the Expediency Discernment Council. The last head of organization was Ali Akbar Velayati who replaced former head Hassan Rouhani, the current President of Iran. It was established in 1989. It publishes Rahbord (Strategy)  in Persian and National interests in English.
|Expediency Discernment Council|
The CSR has six affiliated departments:
- Foreign Policy Research Department (This department publishes 3 journals: Pazhouhesh (Research), Gozaresh Tahlili (Analytical Report) and Gahnameh (Periodical Bulletin))
- International Relations Research Department (This department publishes Gozaresh Rahbordi (Strategic Report))
- Economic Research Department (This department publishes Gozaresh-e Pazhouheshhay-e Eqtesadi (Economic Research Report))
- Cultural Research Department (This department publishes Gozareshat-e Rahbordi (Strategic Reports))
- Legal Research and Jurisprudential Studies Department (Publication: Gozaresh-e Rahbordi (Strategic Report))
- Executive and Information Department
This list(August 2016)
- RealClearWorld - What Rouhani's Victory Means for Iran
- Goodbye Ahmadinejad, hello Rouhani - CNN.com
- "Scientific Information Database (SID)". Archived from the original on 2013-03-03. Retrieved 2013-06-22.