This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cedevita d.o.o. is a Croatian company which produces a wide range of teas, instant drinks, and dietetic products. A notable owner of the company was the Croatian pharmaceutical company Pliva d.d.. Since 2001 Cedevita has been part of the Atlantic Grupa.
|Products||Drink mixes, soft drinks|
Number of employees
Background and historyEdit
The company sponsors KK Cedevita, a basketball club in Zagreb, Croatia.
Cedevita instant vitamin drinksEdit
The first instant vitamin drink (Orange flavored Cedevita) was created in 1969, however, production did not start until 1970. In 1985, the company launched the lemon flavour drink, and, in 1990, grapefruit. Wild berry and apple flavours were introduced in 1999. Other flavours include tropical and mandarin. A sugar-free version was introduced in 1985. A product line called "Cedevita Junior" was designed for children, with a higher percentage of vitamins and minerals.
- Cedevita (instant drink)
- Vitamin enriched candies (product lines include: Cedevita, Pepermint, Rondo C, and Vau Vau)
- Teas (Cedevita brand name)
- Dietetic products (Naturavita brand name)
- Rondosept (pastilles prescribed for oral inflammation and pharyngitis)
- Rehidromiks (pastilles for acute or chronic diarrhea).
- Employees: 251-500
- Benefits during 2008: 25-50 million €
- Established on 1 January 1929
This section includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)