|Occupation||Director, producer, screenwriter, lecturer|
As her research, she did Decolonisation through ‘Development Films’: Constructing and Re-Constructing the Zairian Spirit on Film. Through the research, she explores the archives of the Democratic Republic of Congo and the country's national film image of post-independence.
She has worked as a news producer for the Italian national broadcasting company RAI. In the meantime, she worked as a TV host and writer for the Italian network 'Antenna Tre Nordest'. In 2015, she made the documentary La Belle At The Movies. The film gained critical acclaim and screened in the US, Belgium, UK and Democratic Republic of Congo. Then in 2017, she made the experimental short film Falling.
|2016||La Belle at the Movies||Director, producer, writer||Documentary|
|2017||Falling||Director, producer||Documentary short|
- "Cecilia Zoppelletto". African Filmny. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Cecilia Zoppelletto: DIRECTOR, SCREENWRITER, PRODUCER". MUBI. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Interviewing Cecilia Zoppelletto on 'La Belle at the Movies'". qmunicatemagazine. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Cecilia Zoppelletto: Westminster School of Arts". westminster. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Cecilia Zoppelletto, Director, Featured in GIFT 2016". georgiatoday. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "La Belle at the Movies: Dir. Cecilia Zoppelletto –Documentary". congoinharlem. Retrieved 30 October 2020.