Cecilia Carranza Saroli (born 29 December 1986) is an Argentine Olympic sailor. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed in the Women's Laser Radial class, finishing in the 21st place. At the 2008 Summer Olympics she finished 8th in the same event. Cecilia won the gold medal at the 2011 Pan American Games. At the 2016 Summer Olympics she won the gold medal in the category Nacra 17 alongside fellow sailor Santiago Lange.
|Full name||Cecilia Carranza Saroli|
|Born||29 December 1986|
- "Cecilia Carranza". London 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-07-21.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Cecilia Carranza (full name: Cecilia Carranza Saroli)". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-18. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "SAILOR BIOGRAPHY: Cecilia Carranza". International Sailing Federation. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Fleet Overall after Race 10". London 2012. Archived from the original on 2 April 2013. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Sailing-Five to watch at the Tokyo Olympics". Reuters. 2021-06-24. Retrieved 2021-06-27.
- "Santiago Lange and Cecilia Carranza will be the Argentine flag bearers at the Olympic Games". Market Research Telecast. 2021-06-23. Retrieved 2021-06-27.
- Outsports (2021-07-12). "At least 179 out LGBTQ athletes at Tokyo Olympics, a record by far". Outsports. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- Cecilia Carranza at World Sailing
- Cecilia Carranza at the Argentine Olympic Committee (in Spanish)
- Cecilia Carranza at Olympedia
- Cecilia Carranza at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)