Category:Viceroys of New Spain
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Viceroys of New Spain.|
- Viceroys of New Spain — the Spanish viceroys ruling the colonial Viceroyalty of New Spain (1542–1824)
Pages in category "Viceroys of New Spain"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Francisco Cajigal de la Vega
- Félix María Calleja del Rey
- Diego Carrillo de Mendoza, 1st Marquess of Gelves
- Pedro de Castro, 1st Duke of la Conquista
- Pedro Cebrián, 5th Count of Fuenclara
- Francisco Ceinos
- Gaspar de la Cerda, 8th Count of Galve
- Tomás de la Cerda, 3rd Marquess of la Laguna
- Pedro Nuño Colón de Portugal, 6th Duke of Veragua
- Carlos Francisco de Croix, 1st Marquess of Croix