In Alberta the term "senior high school" is used to mean what's normally referred to as just "high school" or "secondary school" elsewhere, and constitutes grades 10–12. The term "junior high school" refers to what's known elsewhere as "middle school", and includes grades 7–9. Elementary (also known as primary) is grades K-6. The sub-category names below are consistent with those used in other jurisdictions.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Boarding schools in Alberta (2 P)
- Schools in Calgary (3 C)
- Schools in Edmonton (3 C)
- Elementary schools in Alberta (2 C, 12 P)
- High schools in Alberta (4 C, 52 P)
- Schools in Lethbridge (3 P)
- Middle schools in Alberta (2 C, 10 P)
- Private schools in Alberta (22 P)
- Roman Catholic schools in Alberta (1 C, 6 P)
- Alberta school stubs (64 P)
Pages in category "Schools in Alberta"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.