Category:Sava basin is a sub-category of Category:Drainage basins and part of WP:WikiProject Rivers.
- This category is intended for all waterbodies (i.e. rivers, lakes, canals, marshes, etc.) that form part of the drainage basin of the main river.
- To search geographically, use the Category:Rivers by country and Category:Rivers by continent.
- Direct and indirect tributaries are grouped in subcategories, for instance the category [[Category:Prut basin]] contains a subcategory [[Category:Tributaries of the Prut]]. The main river heads the list, for example: [[Category:Prut basin| ]] is added to the article "Prut".
- Other waterbodies are grouped as follows: "0" is used for branches of a delta, old river branches, backwaters, braided streams, anabranches, and rivers that flow directly into sea. "B" is for bogs and swamps, "C" for canals and other artificial waterways, "L" for lakes and lochs, "G" for glaciers, "R" for reservoirs and artificial ponds, "S" for springs, and "W" for waterfalls, e.g. [[Category:Elbe basin|LAmselsee]] for the Amselsee.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- Sava (3 C, 5 P)
- Bosna basin (1 C, 4 P)
- Bridges over the Sava (4 C)
- Drina basin (1 C, 3 P)
- Kamnik Bistrica basin (1 C, 3 P)
- Kupa basin (1 C, 1 P)
- Ljubljanica basin (2 C, 6 P)
- Lower Sava Valley (3 C, 4 P)
- Rivers of the Dinaric Alps (4 C, 3 P)
- Savinja basin (1 C, 5 P)
- Tributaries of the Kolubara (4 P)
- Tributaries of the Lonja (3 P)
- Tributaries of the Sava (15 C, 38 P)
- Una (Sava) basin (2 C, 3 P)
- Vrbas basin (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Sava basin"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.